VANRATH have partnered with one of largest printing companies in Belfast. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£30,000 + OTE (£40,000-£45,000)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Calling both previous and existing customers
- Prospecting and qualifying conversations with potential customers
- Provide warm sales leads to the Senior Sales Manager in a timely and well organised way
- Undertake any tasks required to support the sales function within the company
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a telesales position role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- Understands how to structure a sales call using a range of different questioning styles
- Very comfortable with objection handling
- Experience making high volume calls
- Has a professional "thick skin" and is very comfortable working in an open office environment
- Engaging telephone manner and can quickly build rapport with clients
- Experience in Printing industry ideal but not required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Recruitment agencies are essentially workplace matchmakers. They connect organisations that are looking to hire with talented professionals who are considering a career change, working closely with both sides to ensure desires and requirements are met.
When a hiring organisation notifies their recruitment agency that they are looking to fill a job vacancy, the dedicated consultants will then get to work sourcing suitable candidates (but in many instances they will already have people in mind).
The most immediate (and perhaps most attractive) benefit of using a recruitment agency is that it's one less time consuming item on your to do list. Because hiring a new team member is a serious commitment and such an important decision, it's inevitable that you will get fully engrossed if you're doing it all by yourself, heavily reducing the amount of time you will be able to spend on your actual job.