Internal Sales Executive - Renewable Energy (Ideal background in Electric / Renewables)
Responsibility for: Inbound and Outbound sales calls. Processing of sales and purchase orders. Communicating delivery requirements to the stores manager, ensuring all customer requirements are met.
An opportunity exists working for one of Northern Ireland's leading electrical wholesalers within their renewable energy sales team. As part of a growing market, continued investment is required to continue to meet the demands and expectations of a large customer base, all over Ireland.
The successful candidate will be personable, have experience within sales, also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is key to ensure customer service is maintained.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Stock control.
- Negotiation with both suppliers and customers.
- Communication with the stores manager.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the equal opportunities and harassment policy.
Any special requirements:
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience within the electrical or renewable sector is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Occasional travel and overtime.
- Competitive Salary - £50,000 OTE
- Standard working hours 08.00 - 17.00
- Location - Belfast
- Competitive pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn profit share as part of the company bonus structure
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.