VANRATH have partnered with a leading Cybersecurity company that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit an Inside Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will work at a modern Belfast-based Office, with a mix of on-site and remote work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales / Inside Sales individual to join a Global company that offers routes for progression.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped bonus (OTE £60k) - Excellent benefits, hybrid working opportunity and more.
- Qualify and develop on new sales opportunities through outbound email and call contact.
- Understand the customers needs and requirements, offer accordingly.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and sale closure.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and deliver high quantity and quality of sales opportunities.
- Team up with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Perform effective online demonstrations to prospects based on the companies offering of solutions.
- Engage and drive target contacts to attend company marketing events / campaigns.
- Follow up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership with sales and marketing.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, source contact information, decision makers, interest and level of urgency.
- Strategise with the senior leadership team to target prospect accounts and build up the pipeline.
- Accurate tracking of communication on CRM system.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills, both in calls and email.
- Proficient with corporate productivity / web presentation tools.
- Ability to muti-task, prioritise and time manage effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Confident in working closely with various teams within the business, also dealing with business stakeholders up to C-level, as well as 3rd party teams.
- Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about IT Security products and services.
- Previous Cyber Security sales experience is very desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or business development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Network. Recruitment agencies typically have a vast database of candidates. This vast database can easily be tapped when the need arises. Aside from the database, recruitment agencies are actively sourcing candidates.
Expertise. Employers often rely on recruitment agencies to recruit for roles they have little expertise on, such as IT and engineering roles. Without the necessary knowledge in these fields, recruiting the best candidate for the role could really be challenging and difficult.
Efficiency. Recruiting people is cumbersome. It takes a lot of time and patience (and people). For many firms it is a real struggle to find enough time to do it well. Imagine, an employer has to go over plenty of applications to look for the candidate perfect for the job. As mentioned, there are roles to be filled that require a good grasp or knowledge about on the part of the recruiter. So if an employer does not know much or has very little appreciation about a particular job they want to fill, a recruitment agency might come in handy - plenty of applications and low knowledge about the jobs to be filled is an ugly combination.
With the help of a recruitment agency, recruiting becomes easier and more efficient for the employers. Recruiting agencies source their candidates from various channels or media, and screen them to get the best fit for the jobs employers wish to fill. This saves a lot of time, and at the same time increase the quality of hires.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.