VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Sales Executive for a Capital Equipment organisation.
This is a extremely exciting opportunity as the hope is to move the successful Account Manager into a Sales Manager position after around 1 year. This is the best progression opportunity on the market.
Working from Home based role - Role is alike to an External Sales position - Most of time spent customer facing (Car & Fuel provided)
Monday - Friday - Permanent position.
£35,000 - £40,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus roughly £25,000 (paid in quarterly's) & Car & Fuel Card & Progression Opportunities - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
As a Sales Professional, you will be expected to lead all aspects of our sales growth and play a hands-on role in developing close relationships with our growing customer base in Ireland and mainland Britain. With prior experience of project based selling, ideally gained within the food sector, you will understand the need to develop relationships at different levels within the target customer and will have personal strategies to bring multiple decision makers together to create purchase decisions.
- Generate and convert leads
- Work with prospective customers to audit their existing setup, establish likely ROI and secure the commitment of the wider decision making team to purchase.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Identify market opportunities, within Northern Ireland, Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
- Develop and implement sales campaigns in response to market opportunities.
- Implement the agreed marketing and sales strategy for 2022-2024 and lead the preparation of practical, results orientated programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain accurate records on in-house CRM system (Zoho)
- Represent the company at Board and Senior Management presentations.
- Foster and develop effective partnerships with key customers and delivery partners in all key markets.
- At least five years' experience in a project-based sales role, ideally selling capital equipment into the food sector. Specific experience of abattoirs and meat processing would be useful
- A proven track record of project sales achievement.
- Demonstrate that you can close deals.
- Experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the key decision makers and influencers, selling top down.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."