Job title: Internal Sales Executive - Renewable Energy
Responsibility for: Inbound and Outbound sales calls. Processing of sales and purchase orders. Communicating delivery requirements to the stores manager, ensuring all customer requirements are met.
An opportunity exists working for one of Northern Ireland's leading electrical wholesalers within their renewable energy sales team. As part of a growing market, continued investment is required to continue to meet the demands and expectations of a large customer base, all over Ireland.
The successful candidate will be personable, have experience within sales, also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail is key to ensure customer service is maintained.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Stock control.
- Negotiation with both suppliers and customers.
- Communication with the stores manager.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the equal opportunities and harassment policy.
Any special requirements:
- Previous sales experience.
- Experience within the electrical or renewable sector is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Occasional travel and overtime.
- Competitive Salary - £50,000 OTE
- Standard working hours 08.00 - 17.00
- Location - Belfast
- Competitive pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn profit share as part of the company bonus structure
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Established relationships with clients
Majority of recruiters have spent time building relationships with the individuals who are going to recruit you. They have a much better chance of getting hold of them and getting their attention. Recruiters know and understand how the firm works, how Hiring Managers like to be contacted, and have a deeper understanding of what they're looking for.
They already have a database of clients, which, as a candidate, you may not have access to.
We've done the networking and you can take advantage of this.
They put you forward
It's so important for you to meet the recruiter you're working with, ideally, face to face. By doing this they are able to speak to clients about you with confidence as well as providing an opportunity to understand exactly what you're looking for in your next role.
It also allows the recruiter to know how you would come across in an interview scenario, and whether you would need more guidance, which they can help with. The better they know you, the better they can portray your skills to the client. If you think about it, it's free support as you don't pay their fees.
You will not get lost in an inbox
How often do you receive a response when you apply directly? It is likely the Recruiting Manager or HR get their inboxes flooded with applicants so it is quite likely that you will get lost in all those emails.
If you're good for the role and the recruiter knows it, they will make sure that they get through to the client for you. We do the chasing for you, which you may not necessarily be able to do as an applicant.