VANRATH are recruiting for a Sales Executive to join one of the largest privately-owned distributors supplying the health sector with hospital supplies.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
£40,000 + Commission, Car, Fuel Card, Laptop and Phone
- The sale and promotion of the products and services represented by Hospital Services Limited in the territory.
- To identify key customers and develop strong working relationships.
- To provide effective and efficient management and customer support to the highest possible standards.
- To provide sales analysis of the territory, oversee job competition and customer satisfaction and produce reports monthly.
- To collaborate closely with your colleagues in sales administration and customer support when required.
- To develop sales leads, follow up and close sales and pass on leads as appropriate
- To nurture and grow revenues from applications, products and services within existing accounts
The Ideal Person
- The Ideal candidate for this position will have a strong technical background and be confident with Client Relationship Development.
- 3 plus years sales & business development experience, preferably within the same or similar discipline.
- Experience of selling capital equipment or associated products (Preferred)
- Knowledge of ICT systems
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Laptop and Phone
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact email@example.com or call 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
Having a good relationship with a specialist recruiter will significantly improve the value of your search - from benchmarking your salary, to providing an insight into the company culture and interview process - a good recruiter can provide a wealth of knowledge. In addition to assisting you with your job search, thinking ahead to when you yourself are hiring for your team in the future, you have a known and trusted contact to assist with your recruitment processes.
Here at VANRATH, we specialise in this and have over 21 years' experience building career success stories for over 15 thousand candidates.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, VANRATH can assist in providing expert advice and guidance when exploring the highly competitive and expansive recruitment field.