Vanrath has partnered with a world market leader mechanical engineering company that has products across tools, engineering and fasteners as well as service offerings.
This Technical Sales position is a remote-working role with travel required frequently. This role will cover Ireland and Scotland.
There will be extensive training provided in the UK (length depending on experience) for 3-6 months and further training in Germany for 4-6 weeks.
£43,200 and fixed guaranteed commission for 2 years (minimum £7,500) + Company Vehicle
Excellent benefits including company car, equipment, pension and commission structure
After 1 year you will receive an approx. £2,000 annual special payment for holidays and Christmas.
Year 1 Salary (minimum) Year 2 Salary (minimum)
£43,200 + £7,500 £43,200 + £7,500 + £2,000
= £50,700 = £52,700
- Winning new customers within the targeted markets (Power Generation, Defence, Commercial Vehicles, Hydropower, Diesel & Gas Engines, Cranes, Construction Machines)
- Nurturing existing client relationships and to develop new opportunities
- Being present in the market and identifying customer needs both now and for the future
- To provide bolting solution support at the relevant customer sites
- Work with UK sales manager to develop a plan for the sales territory
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven record of success (4 to 10 years of experience) in industrial sales (preferably OEM products)
- You will be educated in mechanical engineering, this could be an apprenticeship, HND or degree level.
- Excellent communication and customer development skills is essential along with structured and organised working methods
- Able to work from home and regularly visit customer sites within Ireland and Scotland
- Ability to establish relationships with new people quickly
- Capable of learning and retaining technical knowledge as required for the role
- Conduct research and develop a healthy new business pipeline
- Willingness to learn and develop is a must
- You will be a team player
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.