VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Telecoms and Technology company to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their talented team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer for this position of £24,000-£28,000 plus commission (On target earnings of £30,000-£35,000). In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits and great opportunities for career progression - hybrid working is available.
The Ideal Person
- Previous outbound sales experience, within a similar Sales Development or Business Development role (lead generation and qualification)
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- Previous success in winning new business
- You come from a target driven environment with a 'get up and go' attitude, and desire to succeed alongside an acute business acumen
- You are always thinking on your feet and staying ahead of the curve when looking to forecast and achieve weekly / monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Telecoms or Telematics experience
- Prospect for potential leads through LinkedIn/Salesforce and other methods.
- Reach out to potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation through phone, email, social media and other methods.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set appointments for the Business Development Managers.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Make introductory calls as and when necessary to prospective clients.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''