VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for a furniture retail store.
The successful candidate will work within the company's Omagh store.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Retail Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
Basic £12,500 - £16,250 OTE (uncapped earning potential)
Bringing together a passion for customers and the determination to recommending & selling our outstanding product range, you will take personal responsibility for:
- Providing every customer with an exceptional in store experience.
- Taking the time to get to know and understand each customer's needs.
- Fully involved in store layout plans and changes, your ideas can make a valued difference.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
- You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
- You'll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and bank holidays and some evenings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Should I use a recruitment agency?
In addition to their basic function of matching you to suitable jobs, there are many benefits to using a recruitment firm. For example, specialist sector agencies have strong knowledge of their industry and can advise you on the best ways to break into a particular career.
They're well-connected, meaning that as well as being put forward for vacancies, your CV can be sent speculatively to a range of employers. Agencies will also be able to help you improve your CV and cover letter and give you interview tips. If you're put forward for a job but don't get it, the agency will usually provide constructive feedback.