VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing furniture companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for a furniture retail store.
The successful candidate will work within the company's Belfast - Boucher Road store.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Retail Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£35,000 - £45,000 OTE, generous staff discounts and other great benefits. (Uncapped Commission)
Bringing together a passion for customers and the determination to recommending & selling our outstanding product range, you will take personal responsibility for:
- Providing every customer with an exceptional in store experience.
- Taking the time to get to know and understand each customer's needs.
- Fully involved in store layout plans and changes, your ideas can make a valued difference.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
- You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
- You'll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and bank holidays and some evenings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development positions in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.