VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for a furniture retail store.
The successful candidate will work within the company's Bangor store.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Retail Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£30,000 - £45,000 OTE
Bringing together a passion for customers and the determination to recommending & selling our outstanding product range, you will take personal responsibility for:
- Providing every customer with an exceptional in store experience.
- Taking the time to get to know and understand each customer's needs.
- Fully involved in store layout plans and changes, your ideas can make a valued difference.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sales led environment.
- You will be self-motivated ideally with a proven track record in sales.
- You'll have passion, enthusiasm and the ability to have fun whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and bank holidays and some evenings.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Recruiters are industry experts in their fields and may provide the recruiting team with frequent updates on what is going on. These recruiters will understand how to reach out to the finest available candidates, as well as wage rates, career expectations, current hiring complications, available skill sets, and shortages. Expert recruiters, for example, will be able to advise on different alternatives if it is hard to find the same quality of applicants in other related industries.
They are up to date with the latest trends, qualifications, and industry standards and can lead both candidates and hiring managers through each recruiting procedure while giving expertise when necessary. This guarantees that all parties involved are properly represented and handled, as well as given informative recommendations when needed.