VANRATH are currently recruiting a Sales Appointment Setter for a leading Telecoms and IT Managed Service company at their Belfast headquarters.
The Sales Appointment Setter will work to gain qualified leads which are then set as appointments for the Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will bring character and enthusiasm to the role, with proven internal sales/ pre sales experience in their previous position. They will be rewarded with the opportunity to build a career while working with excellent products in a modern forward thinking organisation.
- Develop marketing leads by telephone and email to promote the company's products and solutions
- Offer the products range and associated benefits to potential customers
- Tailor sales pitches to meet the needs of specific individuals
- Develop an understanding of the prospective customer's needs and how you can add value
- Work closely with the Field Sales team to schedule appointments to meet prospective customers as and when required
- Capture customer information to ensure accurate details are available for the wider sales and marketing teams
- Achieve call and conversion targets as agreed with your line manager
- Report on daily and weekly activity
- Answer inbound requests from potential customers who are seeking further information
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
- 1-2+ years pre sales/ appointment setting experience, ideally within IT/ Software/ technical industries
- Eagerness and willingness to develop knowledge of products and solutions
- Proficiency experience using IT packages, ideally within Salesforce
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
- A can-do attitude and an enthusiasm to approach challenges
- Self motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Resilience approach to gaining buy in from customers.
- A warm negotiator
- Candidates with a Business/ IT related degree/ qualification are highly desirable
- £23,500 - £25,000 basic with £35,000-£40,000 uncapped OTE
- Individual commission scheme
- Full company benefits package