VANRATH have partnered with a family-run Solicitors for their Glengormley office. The organisation is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales and Marketing experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
This role involves working closely with the MD to deliver innovative and engaging content across social media to increase brand awareness and secure new clients for the High Street law firm.
The successful candidate will help deliver on strategies, ideas, and opportunities that the firm already have. Most of the focus will be on the "moving house" process, other areas of law practice will also be involved.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (Office-based)
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Develop and deliver a consistent social media strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Create and edit videos in-house for both social media use and business partners.
- Stay aware of current issues which can inform our social media content.
- Contribute to and oversee the marketing strategy.
- Create a blog and podcast strategy.
- Help design press releases, publications, and marketing materials.
- Speak to potential clients and assist in fee quotations using our in-house conveyancing web app (no legal experience required, though sales experience will be beneficial).
- Onboard new moving house clients (no experience needed).
- Arrange meetings between potential partners and business contacts.
- Identify opportunities for presentations or exhibitions and oversee the process.
- Supervise major marketing events or presentations.
- Develop a library of resources for various social media platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of the property industry or legal profession is very desirable, but not a deal-breaker.
- Sales Experience.
- A passion and ability to educate the public about the solicitor's role and why they should choose us.
- A third level degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-presented, articulate and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014
Barbara McKiernan, Managing Director of VANRATH spoke about the initiative:
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."