VANRATH are delighted to be working with a major client of ours who are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their fun and friendly team based in Ballynahinch.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
Monday - Thursday - 08:00 - 17:00 & Friday - 08:00 - 12:00.
A 4 day working week can be negotiated.
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials and indirect requirements.
- Liaising with suppliers to expedite and provide accurate delivery details.
- Update and maintain the purchasing records.
- Support internal departments - purchasing, sales, production, quality and engineering.
- Organise logistical requirements to and from suppliers.
- Other Administrative duties as required.
- At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade A-C including English and Maths.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, planning and organisational abilities.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office packages, specifically Excel.
- Effective time management skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise in a constantly changing environment.
- Previous experience in a Purchasing department.
- Knowledge of SAGE.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''