VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for a Sales Administrator for a real market leader in the engineering sector. Based in Carrick, my client is looking to add an experienced administrator on an initial interim contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - Up to £24,000
- Maternity cover - 12 months
- No weekends
- Exposure to a global industry
- Modern office environment
About your next employer
The main purpose of this position is to act as a primary point-of-contact for customers, answering all information requests regarding the company's products and services verbally or in writing as appropriate.
- 2+ years sales administration experience (processing quotes, orders, tenders, contracts)
- Ideally manufacturing background
- Query resolution experience
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience processing contracts/vendor registrations
What you'll do
- Work closely with BDM's, Agents and Aftermarket service to produce quotations
- Entering customer orders & providing an order acknowledgement
- Proactively Follow up with Customers at designated stages of contract fulfilment
- Check that all customer purchase orders and contracts meet the agreed terms & conditions, including pricing and delivery terms
- Maintain CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Input data into the order management system
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.