VANRATH are working with a top Vehicle sales company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Sales Admin.
This is a Permanent position - Happy to talk about flexible working.
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£22,000-£23,000 + BONUS (Fantastic Benefits Package also included)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and the company, creating a positive customer experience.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs, and do everything to meet and exceed them by building relationships and taking responsibility for resolving customer problems.
- Work with customers to the highest ethical and professional standards to build long-term profitable relationships.
- Deal honestly and openly with customers, identifying and addressing customer concerns, providing effective solutions.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and addressing customer concerns, providing effective solutions.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and communicate this appropriately
- Work within a well-defined procedure, but also look for opportunities to change and innovate for the benefits of the business and its customers.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Full driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.