VANRATH have partnered with a bespoke patient care services that installs other Audio Visual products for high profile companies, hospitals and government authorities across NI.
Hybrid position - Monday - Friday
Excellent benefits also included + incentives.
- Processing sales orders
- Processing registration documents
- Keeping track of Fleet production
- Co ordinating customer deliveries
- Assisting with quotes
- completing invoicing, accurate data entry, general administrative support
- communication and co-ordination with both customers and the sales teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are a confident communicator, able to communicate effectively and quickly with our Health Tech Sales Team Customers.
- You have strong IT skills, in particular Excel and all other Microsoft packages
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have worked to targets and KPI's before
Need CRM Systems Experience for this position
- 1 year' experience in administration/sales support
- ● Experience working with CRM systems
- ● A high level of IT literacy
- ● Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both
- written and verbal
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.