VANRATH have partnered with one of the Ireland's leading brand-builders. The client is seeking to hire a Sales Administrator.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Belfast office, this position is a GROWTH position due to rapid expansion.
The Successful candidate will be highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Monday - Friday 8.00am-4.30pm or 9.00am-5.30pm (Flexible time)
£25,000-£28,000 basic wage with up to 5% bonus.
- Administrative support for Field Sales Director NI, Head of On-Trade, Commercial Manager and National Account Managers
- Collation and presentation of key field sales reports - CRM/DRIVE & Monday.com
- Key point of contact for the Field Sales Team
- Continual development of back of house Field Sales technology
- Co-ordination of Sales Team meetings
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting requirements as defined
- Responsible for Co-ordination of customer training requirements
- Key liaison for brand teams and NI business
- Responsible for information dissemination across the teams
- Responsible for preparation of all customer sales presentations
- Co-ordination of brand events across the year
- Customer Trade Show organisation
- Any other duties or tasks may be required in order to support the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 Years' experience in similar type role
- Deadline orientated individual
- FMCG experience desirable and experience in food and drink an advantage
- A creative thinker with the ability to innovate and 'think outside the box'
- Exceptional planning, organisation, collaboration and time management skills
- Ability to foster close working relationships
- A resilient self-starter
- Strong communicator with a proven ability at stakeholder management
- Passionate about consumer trends and building brands in the Irish marketplace
- High level of IT proficiency: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
We have a 96% Client Retention Rate
We aim to provide a quality service meeting and going beyond our clients expectations.
Highest Rated Agency in Northern Ireland
With over 1000 Google reviews, we are the most reviewed and highest-rated agency.
15k+ Happy Candidates Placed over 23 Years
We build career success stories and over 23 years, we have built thousands of them.
Our Team is the Fastest Growing Team in Belfast
We are proud to have the highest staff retention rate across agencies in Northern Ireland.