VANRATH are working with a top Vehicle sales company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Sales Admin.
This is a Permanent position - Happy to talk about flexible working.
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£22,000-£23,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Working within an innovative modern company)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and the company, creating a positive customer experience.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs, and do everything to meet and exceed them by building relationships and taking responsibility for resolving customer problems.
- Work with customers to the highest ethical and professional standards to build long-term profitable relationships.
- Deal honestly and openly with customers, identifying and addressing customer concerns, providing effective solutions.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying and addressing customer concerns, providing effective solutions.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and communicate this appropriately
- Work within a well-defined procedure, but also look for opportunities to change and innovate for the benefits of the business and its customers.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Full driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team