VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Sales Account Manager for a family-owned meat organisation that serves European, UK and home markets. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation.
The successful candidate will serve as the liaison between the company and its customers.
Salary: £50,000 (Negotiable)
- Ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
- Addressing any concerns of clients and communicating clearly and effectively.
- Raising any concerns or needs to company management.
- Negotiating deals with new and existing clients.
- Deliver effective sales pitches to prospective clients.
- Preparation and Presentation of business and account updates to the company management team and clients.
- Monitoring client budgets, breaking down costs or expenditures. Discussing new terms with client if applicable.
- After-sales care for clients to ensure satisfaction with both products and services.
- Assistance in sales strategies, assessment of product results, monitoring competitors and assessing the needs to be filled by analysing customer reactions.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in preparation of customer proposals
- 1+ year experience in food sector
- Experience in the meat industry
- Deep understanding of the market
- Experience facilitating customer processes at high levels
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330 250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.