Sales Account Executive
VANRATH has partnered with a leading UK Manufacturer to hire a Sales Account Executive for their internal Sales team, based in Larne.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a growing business that is prepared to invest in your future.
We're seeking an experienced, driven and ambitious Sales Account Executive. This is a pivotal role in a high potential, £45m+ business with the energy and ambition to develop and grow a customer base, across the UK & Ireland.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic sales team you will be primarily responsible for promoting and selling through day-to-day management of the sales territory and customer relationships.
Working within the sales team you will be partnered with a field-based Area Sales Manager on a dedicated sales region in the UK or Ireland.
- Responsible for key account management of all existing accounts within your region, preparing quotes and specifications and ensuring the accuracy of sales order processing.
- Generating new sales leads through both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Working with your Area Sales Manager, you will have a robust sales plan to support achieving sales activities and regional targets.
- Promoting and sell the benefits of a product range to a variety of stakeholders including clients, architects, main contractors, local authorities, housing associations etc.
- Accurately reporting on sales activity through the use of the company's CRM system.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of current and future market trends, industry legislation and competitor capability.
- Researching and identifying new areas to develop company brands, offering to capitalise on current and future opportunities.
- Building rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region.
- Maintaining and growing our network of recommended installers, supporting with their technical queries and commercial needs.
- Arranging CPD presentations with architects for the Area Sales Manager to deliver and raise awareness of company brands.
- Maintaining collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of one years' experience in sales, with a track record of outbound sales calls to generate new business to meet KPIs.
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Maths
- Generate new leads, develop new business
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet KPI's and achieve sales growth.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritising ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiate with customers, including preparation of quotes
- Support customers with the product range
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Able to work flexible hours as required and to travel occasionally for business needs
- Possess a full, current driving licence
- An ambassador for company values and someone who leads by example
- A self-motivated relationship builder with a positive outlook
- Determined and driven by results
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme. Increasing with service
- Rewards Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On Site Parking
- 31 Days Holidays. Increasing with service
- Purchasing Annual Leave Scheme
- Early Friday Finish
- Retail Discounts Portal
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.