S&T Asset Engineer (Public Sector)
Are you looking for a S&T Asset Engineer role? Interested in working for one of N.I. largest Public Sector organisations?
VANRATH are recruiting a S&T Asset Engineer to support the Head of S&T to manage all S&T assets.
c£40,000, alongside holiday entitlement and pension (from day one).
The Ideal Person
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering or asset management field with 3 years relevant experience of applying asset management techniques
- Relevant Asset Management certification with 5 years' experience of applying asset management techniques in a relevant engineering field including the management of asset data to produce short/middle and long-term asset strategies.
- Experience of data analysis and the application of Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Experience of developing asset critically ratings and performance criteria.
- Experience of presenting data to support suitable strategy.
- Experience of managing and presenting data in a suitable format to facilitate strategies.
- Computer literature & experience in the use of databases.
- Recording current asset condition and business critically rating whilst contributing to the Asset management strategy.
- Developing an effective intervention plan utilising, renewal, enhancement and replacement workstreams based on the assets Remaining Useful Life(RUL) and FMEA techniques
- Ensuring asset performance criteria meets current and future operational business needs by completing a long-term enhancement plan identifying capital and revenue work streams based on asset condition, critically and obsolescence to meet performance criteria.
- Correlating various asset information databases to produce suitable graphical displays of current and future asset condition.
- Managing the works delivery team providing suitable workstreams to ensure effective asset condition is maintained.
- To utilise computerised scheduling systems and maximise the use of all new technology to enhance service development and assess timetable reliability.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.