- Job Reference: RARF110123
- Job Title: Roofer (Social Housing)
- Salary: £27,000 - £27,560 + van / fuel / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Roofer role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Roofer to work within the Building Maintenance department for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
A lot of the work will be within Social Housing properties in Belfast so they are looking for people that have experience in this area ideally but will consider good Roofers that have worked predominantly on commercial buildings as well.
£27,000 - £27,560 + van / fuel / package
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant trade qualification - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Valid CSCS/CSR card
- Relevant on-site experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate good teamwork values
- Full, valid, clean driving license
- Experience working on Response Maintenance contracts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion