Risk & Value Manager- Maternity Cover (Public Sector)
Are you looking for a Risk & Value Manager role? Interested in working for one of N.I. largest Public Sector organisations?
VANRATH are recruiting a Risk & Value Manager to develop and implement a best practice framework for risk and value management for Projects and Programmes, ensuring effective and consistent implementation supporting proactive and informed decision making and optimising return on investment for the capital portfolio.
c£50,125, alongside holiday entitlement and pension (from day one).
Our client is one of the largest Public Sector organisations in NI.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of a Degree (or equivalent) in construction, engineering or business/commercial management discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing complex Project/Programmes in a construction/engineering environment.
- Experience in Contract or Cost Management for major construction projects.
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in Risk Management in a complex project or business change environment.
- PRINCE2, APM PMQ, MSP or equivalent project management accreditation.
- MoR, MoV or other risk/value management accreditation.
- Experience in developing project business cases.
- Experience in using quantitative risk assessment techniques.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.