Reward Manager (VANRATH Exclusive)
Belfast with Hybrid Work available
6 Month FTC
VANRATH is exclusively partnering with a large NI organisation, as they seek to appoint a Reward Manager on a 6-month fixed term contract, with potential for extension.
- Provide specialist advice on Reward and Performance policies and schemes and effectively communicate with staff
- Develop Reward Policies that are fit for purpose and are linked to current market trends and which enables the organisation to move towards a high-performance culture
- Support the development, implementation and delivery of all Reward and Performance processes
- Gather, monitor and analyse data on Reward and Performance processes to ensure year on year equitable application.
- Assist in the development/review of the Total Reward approach including the benefits proposition to assist in the attraction and retention of talent.
- Support the development of communications for all employees in relation to reward that presents an attractive Total Reward package.
- Represent the organisation at reward conferences, influencing decisions regarding future national pay arrangement and change initiatives, keeping up to date on emerging pay trends and sharing best practice.
- Conduct job evaluations on new roles.
Full spec available upon request
- Degree OR evidence of substantial relevant professional experience in the HR field.
- Proven track record of HR experience at a managerial level in a large, complex organization
- Experience of Reward strategy development and implementation;
- Experience of working with and effectively analysing and interpreting management information to achieve organisational strategic goals and objectives;
- Experience of successful pay negotiations ideally within a unionised environment.
- In depth up to date knowledge reward and recognition best practice and associated legislation and extensive experience of its practical application in the workplace
- Member of CIPD or equivalent Reward related Professional Qualification.
- Experience of successfully guiding key stakeholders through the management of complex and contentious high-profile reward and recognition issues
A highly competitive base salary and market leading benefits package!
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence on 07577777450