VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Retail/Commercial organisation with the recruitment of a reputable Retail Manager who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Commercial Service Manager positions.
This is a Hybrid working position - With 2 days being spent at home and 3 days spent in the Retail unit based in Crumlin/Belfast.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Some of the Best Employee benefits on the market
Determine a credible competitive advantage offered by the company within the Northern Ireland/Ireland consumer market, develop and implement a marketing plan to deliver business objectives within the allocated marketing budget, in line with the commercial strategy
- Responsible for car park yield management: manage and set car park pricing.
- Responsible for digital and traditional marketing and advertising strategies for all commercial activities.
- Support the Director of Commercial Development in the negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts.
- Responsible for contract analysis of terms and conditions.
- Provide commercial management support for the development of new business.
- Key business development contact for all commercial partners.
- Support the preparation of the department annual budget and review of costs/revenue throughout the year.
- Manage priority security system and process.
- Manage and support the role of Business Analyst, ensuring performance and development is encouraged.
- Develop marketing plans, monitor progress of campaigns, analyse return on investment.
- Create a monthly, self-financing spend driver for all commercial parties, using available data to refine product offering.
- (Full Job Spec Available)
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in a Commercial role (with responsibility of managing marketing activity on products/services)
- Effective people management and development
- Successful implementation and management of processes and procedures
- Influencing and interacting at different business levels
- Negotiation, preparation and management of contractual agreements
- Financial assessment experience
- Budget preparation and monthly analysis of cost and revenue experience
- Digital and traditional marketing and advertising experience
Summary of the Employee Benefits:
- 33 days annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Educational Development Allowance
- BHSF employee assistance programme & counselling service
- Hybrid working (in trial & following successful probation)
- Flexible working
- Company sick pay (6 months full pay, followed by 6 months half pay)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational health
- Free annual flu jabs
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Hotel discounts (Hastings, Maldron etc.)
- Perks discount card (shopping discount card)
- Big birthday gifts, retirement gifts etc.
- Payroll giving scheme (charitable donations)
Have the ability to: * Problem solve * Deliver results * Plan and maintain direction * Work together - with team/ other departments/customers, etc * Be customer focused * Communicate effectively Understand and be aware of the company's commercial and strategic objectives * Coach and mentor others * Understand and be aware of safety & security policies * Engage with others and have a belief in people * Lead and inspire others * Full Driving Licence * Able to satisfy security checks, renewable on a regular basis, against records of the police and security agencies in accordance with current policy
"By providing our customers and other stakeholders with the best possible experience, we will grow our business responsibly and profitably, confirming the company as the gateway for business and leisure travel"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence. Thanks.