VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Retail/Commercial organisation with the recruitment of a reputable Retail Manager who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Retail Manager positions.
This is a Hybrid working position - With 2 days being spent at home and 3 days spent in the Retail unit based in Crumlin/Belfast.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Some of the Best Employee benefits on the market
Concentrate on the income categories of concessions, car parks and property (tenants), with a responsibility for the strategic direction of all marketing activity on specific products/services.
- Responsible for car park yield management: manage and set car park pricing.
- Responsible for digital and traditional marketing and advertising strategies for all commercial activities.
- Support the Director of Commercial Development in the negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts.
- Responsible for contract analysis of terms and conditions.
- Provide commercial management support for the development of new business.
- Key business development contact for all commercial partners.
- Support the preparation of the department annual budget and review of costs/revenue throughout the year.
- Manage priority security system and process.
- Manage and support the role of Business Analyst, ensuring performance and development is encouraged.
- Develop marketing plans, monitor progress of campaigns, analyse return on investment.
- Deal with customer complaints in relation to the commercial offer.
- Participate in the negotiation and management of third-party agencies to create effective and stimulating advertising material, ensuring smooth running of the production process with particular responsibility for accurate setting of text.
- Develop and manage database of contacts for marketing and promotional activity.
- Participate in special projects and carry out any other reasonable duties within the capability of the post-holder.
- Ensure that all Statutory and Company regulations regarding health and safety, fire and security are followed to protect airport users, staff members and the business interests of the Company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years' experience in a Commercial role (with responsibility of managing marketing activity on products/services)
- Effective people management and development
- Successful implementation and management of processes and procedures
- Negotiation, preparation and management of contractual agreements
- Financial assessment and reporting of commercial contracts/terms and conditions
- Monitoring progress and performance of concessions in line with Service Level Agreements
- Negotiation and liaising with tenants and concessionaires
- Analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities
- Budget preparation and monthly analysis of cost and revenue
- Digital and traditional marketing and advertising
- Building and maintaining robust partnerships
- Microsoft Office Use
Summary of the Employee Benefits:
- 33 days annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Educational Development Allowance
- BHSF employee assistance programme & counselling service
- Hybrid working (in trial & following successful probation)
- Flexible working
- Company sick pay (6 months full pay, followed by 6 months half pay)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational health
- Free annual flu jabs
- Service awards
- Free parking
- Hotel discounts (Hastings, Maldron etc.)
- + Many more benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence. Thanks.
Contact me on 02890330250 or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org