VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Retail/Commercial organisation with the recruitment of a reputable Retail Manager who will become part of a modern organisation that has been continually growing, and offers one of the most interesting Retail Manager positions.
This role is based in the Largest Retail Concession in the Belfast International Airport - This is a Maternity Cover position and the contract will last 9-10 Months.
£43,000 + 15% Bonus + Some of the Best Employee benefits on the market
- To achieve maximum profitability through stock management, merchandising and staffing
- Recruitment and development of employees
- Experience in planning, forecasting, sales reports, costs, and business performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Experience with managing cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Promotional planning and organising
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Accountable for health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with local/international suppliers and the Belfast International Airport Management team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years' experience in a Retail Manager / Store Manager position
- Must be adept in use of SAP and MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Outlook or similar database to basic level, internet, and email.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance
- Must be an excellent face-to-face communicator.
- People-management skills, experience and natural ability will be essential.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence. Thanks.
By deciding to find a new job, you have committed to a big, life-changing decision. But what do you do next? Sit twiddling your thumbs while waiting for automated systems to 'respond'? A good recruitment consultant can help speed up the entire process. As mentioned above, that trusted relationship can get a foot in the door early - you'd be amazed at how fast things can happen from the moment you show interest in a role. What would have taken you months can be achieved in weeks or even days. In some cases, the consultant won't need to wait for a company to say they need new talent, they'll know in advance and already be talent pooling. Or they might help create an opportunity for you based on your discussion with them, and their understanding of the space you want to work in.
Interviews can be daunting, especially if it has been a while since you participated in one. Your recruitment consultant will help you to prepare for your big moment, sharing their insight and experience about the company, its culture and the role, instilling you with confidence to walk through the door, pick up the telephone or dial in to Skype and ace that interview! Whether it be body language, etiquette, dress code, travel logistics, cultural fit or how to answer those tricky interview questions, your consultant is a font of all knowledge - tap into it and ask for their support.