VANRATH have partnered with one of the Ireland's leading brand-builders, they are seeking a Retail Account Developer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic sales team and have ownership of both new and existing sales business.
Our Off Trade team seeks a passionate and motivated Retail Account Developer to grow distribution of the company brand portfolio within an existing account base; and identify and maximise new business opportunities. They will be responsible for the effective implementation of long-term sales drivers. Long-term sales drivers can be described as ensuring the right range is on the right shelf at the right price. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Off-Premise environment, have a strong customer focus, the ability to build rapport with account decision-makers, and a 'can-do' attitude. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be eligible to drive extensively throughout Northern Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
Times of work may be variable depending on customer demands. The role is full-time with an estimated total of 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day excluding lunch breaks (Monday-Friday). However, the nature of the Company's business may make considerable demand, upon its employees who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours from time to time. This role may require attendance at promotions and events, and therefore evening and weekend work may be required on occasion.
- Completion of account visits as per agreed area of focus on a weekly/twice per month basis.
- Ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for our key brands across your region.
- Build strong trading relationships within all assigned accounts.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the retail channel.
- Ensure distribution of company brands within all accounts.
- Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives.
- Introduce new products to accounts.
- Maximise facings within all key areas instore.
- Placement of Point-of-Sale material in appropriate accounts.
- Completion of DRIVE and brand audits in 100% of calls.
- Report any competitor's activity deemed relevant.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain high standards of appearance, behavior and discipline.
- Engage in clear and respectful communication with colleagues and customers.
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures.
- Partake and engage in training periodically.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong customer and teamwork focus
- Ability to work to your own initiative and be self-motivated daily.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and team members
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is desirable.
- Experience of working in Field sales is desirable.
- Full, clean driving licence and eligibility to drive In the Ireland of Ireland Is essential.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company, or any other Sales role - please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.