VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our client who are one of the UK's biggest vehicle dealers with the Recruitment of a Rental Fleet Administrator in their Ballyclare offices.
This position is temporary for an anticipated period of up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.
The hours of work will be 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Accurately setting up new customers on internal systems
- Generating hire quotes, agreements and deal sheets
- Arranging insurance cover
- Completion of inter company invoicing, customer invoicing and arranging credits
- Dealing with customer account queries, processing and allocating customer payments
- Administration and completion of vehicle tax books
- Administration (payment/invoicing) of incurred rental vehicle road fines and charges
- Management and administration of vehicle set up processes
- Management and administration of vehicle sale processes including de-fleeting processes
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possess relevant strong administration experience within a commercial business setting
- Experience of working in a vehicle fleet administration role would be highly advantageous
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally
- Possess an excellent level of computer proficiency and demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience of Sage accounts would be desirable
- Possess strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
Benefits include 30 days' paid holiday, a generous pension scheme with matching employer contributions, a health cash plan, cycle to work scheme, gym or leisure centre membership reimbursement, death in service benefit and many other fringe benefits.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.