VANRATH are delighted to be representing a leading Fabrication Specialist with the recruitment of an experienced Renewables Manager to run their Banbridge site.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for any Renewables Manager, as the company is renowned for offering progression opportunities, and also offers a fantastic working environment.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position - (Likely 1 day per week Working From Home)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package
- Review of current product offerings carryout due diligence against alternative options
- Review of trading agreements inplace for current products and liaising with suppliers to secure OEM agreements where relevant for ease of distribution
- Manage incoming enquiries for renewable technologies and liaise with internal teams to ensure relevant quotes are prepared and submitted in a timely manner
- Engage with Geological specialists to explore and setout options for commercial deep geothermal solutions
- Carry out due diligence on the funding opportunities available in the UK and Ireland for Renewable technologies
- Liaise with internal design team and trade partners to assist with developing proposals for integration of renewable solutions
- Liaise with M&E Consultants and assist in providing them product specific data to help with their designs and promote company offerings
- Prepare and deliver, when required, company CPD presentations related to our Renewable system offerings
- Engage with existing customer base of Tier 1 M&E contractors, Main Contractors and Councils in relation to projects requiring renewable energy solutions
- Utilise industry specific database for lead generation and to identify potential new clients / projects of interest
The ideal person:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the Renewables Sector
- Strong knowledge of renewable heat and specifically heat pump technology
- Proven experience in sourcing product throughout Europe and securing supply agreements
- Proven track record of generating leads and converting these to order within a commercial environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.