This Exclusive to Vanrath client are revolutionising the way data is used and shared around the world. We believe that better data interactions will lead to a better world, where individuals, businesses, and communities can collaborate safely, creatively, and effectively. Our mission is challenging and ambitious, and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us on this journey.
As a full stack software engineer, you will be a key member of our development team, working on the software that powers our flagship product. This multifaceted role will provide an opportunity to work on a wide range of technologies across our stack, including UI, peer-to-peer networks, metadata management, internal bus systems, web and network APIs, and build and deployment pipelines.
- Salary up to 90,000
- Remote first culture
- Equity awards for all of the team
- Fantastic parties and company/team gatherings
- Stat Pension with a full personal insurance suite
- 35 Days Holiday - Option to purchase more
- Create back-end services and systems in Golang and Python, with the option of using other languages as needed.
- Develop, test, implement, and support our platform, which includes our web API, internal bus, network API, and metadata stores.
- TypeScript, React, and other technologies are used to create front-end components.
- Create new concepts and features by prototyping them.
- Analyse and recommend improvements to our products' efficiency, testability, maintainability, scalability, and stability.
- Extend and innovate the technologies used in our initiatives.
- Participate in mob programming, knowledge exchange, and peer review with other team members.
Qualifications (we expect you to have some of the below but not all):
- Strong coding skills and experience with multiple languages.
- Familiarity with modern Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience solving complex technical problems and integrating multiple software components to create meaningful solutions.
- Experience with API development and maintenance
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take ownership of risks and move the product forward.
- Ability to work remotely and with minimal supervision.
- Passion for code quality and good practices.
- Ability to balance short-term technology and business needs with long-term goals.
Bonus Skills (not required):
- Knowledge of distributed and decentralised systems and messaging protocols.
- Experience with fault-tolerant systems and peer-to-peer networks.