In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of up to £32,000 plus a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global professional services network who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the Regulatory Audit & Compliance - Senior Associate role.
The Ideal Person
- Two years' experience within Regulatory compliance, audit or controls testing position
- Controls testing or audit methodologies
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output
- Strong analytical abilities, the capacity to comprehend complex systems, and the ability to apply challenge
- Excellent problem-solving abilities; no difficulty navigating obstacles and problems
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client facing projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience of identifying and effectively reporting issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Holding meetings with clients to learn their business processes, hazards, and controls (usually with the aid of technology);
- Obtaining evidence and documenting our understanding of the client's business.
- Assessing evidence received from clients to conclude on whether their processes and controls are operating as intended.
- Coordinating with the Company's subject matter experts to assess the task completed and record the results.
- Providing recommendations to clients on how to improve their frameworks to protect customer assets and ensure regulatory compliance.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.