- Job Reference: RM150923
- Job Title: Registered Service Manager x2
- Salary: £31,720
- Based: Newcastle, Co. Down
- Hours of work: 09:00am-17:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Contract: 12 Month FTC (MAT Cover)
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an industry leading disability charity in the recruitment of two Registered Service Managers on a FTC of 12 months.
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a disability charity with services in Newcastle, Co Down. Having been operating for over 50 years they are experts in their field. Changing the lives of their service users, they truly are a remarkable organisation.
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Medicash health scheme, subject to eligibility
* 23-25 days AL, plus 10 public holidays
* Day off for your Birthday
* Extensive Induction
* Staff Buddy / Mentor Programme
* Excellent advancement & QCF opportunities
* Refer a Friend scheme
* Family friendly policies
* Monthly £500 cash draw for staff
* Blue Light discount card.
- Meet the RQIA requirements to be a Registered Manager when taking up appointment i.e. Health or Social Care professional qualification (considered relevant by the RQIA); or Level 5 Diploma (QCF5) in Leadership for Health and Social Care Management (Adults Management); or other equivalent Diploma/Degree/Post-Graduate qualification in Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care.
- Meet the required years supporting and at Senior Support level or above, as defined within the RQIA standards for a Registered Manager.
- Working knowledge of supporting people who have ASC, communication difficulties and associated complex needs.
- Full UK driving licence held for at least 1 year with business insurance on appointment.
- Knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements and application of a 'rights based ethos', in line with Day Care and Domiciliary Care Agencies Minimum Standards.
- NISCC registration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Flexibility and resilience: The ability to meet the changing needs of service/service users.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Social Care job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at email@example.com for a confidential chat today.