Regeneration Officer (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an Regeneration Officer for 3 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Belfast site.
- Prepare reports on key statistical information relating to housing data
- Use of GIS to analyse title, prepare maps and present information
- Maintain and update catalogues and records of Land and Regeneration transactions;
- Provide robust business cases for the determination of land use and land acquisition;
- Ensure the use and disposal of land asset supports implementation of area based place shaping;
- Analysis and reporting on title, dealing with leasehold and freehold transactions.
- Effectively work within a highly motivated, skilled regeneration team.
- Represent the team to external and internal stakeholders as and when required.
- Ensure compliance of policy and procedures to provide governance and assurance within Land & Regeneration Services.
- Produce regular reports and briefings on Land and Regeneration programmes.
- A degree or equivalent qualification plus one year's relevant experience.
- Experience in advance Excel and statistics
- Use of GIS for map and title analysis
- Experience in land asset management and associated title and conveyance processes.
- Experience of producing economic appraisals/papers for approval to support business decisions.
c£26,763 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.