Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Salary: £27k (£37k OTE) Uncapped commission
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a hungry, high-energy recruitment professional, driven to make a difference within your chosen industry? Are you a self-starter with a passion for success? I might have the role for you.
VANRATH are delighted to be exclusively partnering with one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable care organisations and to be assisting in the search for a Recruitment Specialist to join their growing team. This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will be rewarded with uncapped earning potential in a fast-paced, yet supportive organisation. Reporting to the Senior HR Officer, this is a genuine opportunity to carve out a successful career within internal recruitment.
Package & Benefits
- £25-27k Base Salary (£37k OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- 32x days Annual Leave
- Free Belfast-based Parking
- Early finish on a Friday
Our Belfast based client strives to provide the greatest difference to those in the greatest need within the community. As Recruitment Specialist you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of recruitment activities in collaboration with the wider HR and Operational teams.
- Responsible for the delivery of strategic recruitment campaigns.
- Promoting and building brand awareness to meet weekly recruitment targets and delivery of workforce growth plans for optimum return.
- Provision of regular data analytics, creating social media imagery and posting / boosting on social media channels, monitoring and responding to queries.
- Scheduling of weekly recruitment postings along with additional relevant content to attract suitable applicants.
- Efficient utilisation of resources and budget by monitoring spend and ensuring an accurate record is maintained measuring return on investment.
- Responsible for regular updating of internal stakeholders.
- Formulate a bank of imagery for utilisation on most appropriate recruitment advertisement channels and social media platforms such as Facebook / Instagram / Twitter to drive engagement and build brand awareness.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, ensuring that personal details are recorded and stored as appropriate and in line with data protection.
The above list of duties does not represent an exhaustive list of duties and the Recruitment Specialist may be required to assist with other requirements to support the HR team in performing their role within the company.
Hours: 35 hours per week (with early Friday finish)
Monday - Friday 08.45 - 17.00
Holidays: 20 days annual leave (increasing to 27 with length of service) 12 statutory days
For further information on this exciting Recruitment role, please contact Jason Glenn @ Vanrath, apply below or reach out on LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.