Job Title: Recruitment Specialist (Operations)
Salary: 25,000 - 28,000 per annum
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a hungry, determined individual with a passion for people and recruitment? Are you looking to develop your recruitment skills or break out into a pure recruitment role?
This role will provide the opportunity to establish yourself as a Talent Acquisition specialist....
Vanrath are delighted to be assisting in the search for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our multi-award winning client, based in Lisburn. We are searching for someone who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive the headcount of the firms production and warehousing team.
The successful candidate will drive compliance and consistency in their recruitment activities and work with the wider HR team in attracting and retaining quality staff.
Reporting to the HR Manager as part of the wider HR Team, you will play an integral role within the Talent Acquisition function and can really make it your own.
- Working with the HR team, regularly review operational recruitment plan to meet short and long-term headcount plans.
- Optimise the use of the company careers website.
- Advertising roles on various job boards & social media
- Set up and partake in interviews
- Tracking & Managing vacancies via the applicant tracking system
- Reviewing, shortlisting, and identifying the most suitable candidates for Hiring Managers
- Search internal databases for ideal candidates
- Prepare inductions and assist with onboarding processes
- Attend job fairs and careers events when required
- All other duties as required by HR Managers and Senior Management Team
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 2-years previous experience working in recruitment or a HR related field.
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment activities
- Ability to articulately and positively promote the company to an external audience
- Strong planning, organisation & administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of confidentiality
Desirable (Not essential)
- Degree in HRM or a business-related discipline
- Knowledge of working with an ATS
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Jason Glenn via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Check out our Google Reviews for some honest feedback from our candidates: