- Job Reference:
- Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- Salary: £26,017
- Location: Greater Belfast
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Greater Belfast.
The Ideal Person
5 GCSE's or equivalent and 1 years' experience working in a busy recruitment environment
- Minimum of 1 years' work-based experience of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to work at pace, prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
As a Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Provide professional advice to managers / staff or client groups and throughout the organisation on all aspects related to recruitment and evaluation processes.
- Ensure that the appropriate procedures in respect of recruitment/evaluation activity are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Receive and resolve first level queries regarding internal and agency recruitment issues from managers, staff and client organisations ensuring that any blockages or delays in the system are identified and cascaded in a timely manner to the Senior HR Team.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior HR team in the completion and maintenance of all files and correspondence including issuing approved corporate communications.
- Manage internal shared inboxes.
- Assist with the compilation of reports and ensure information systems for recruitment are kept fully up to date, to facilitate the production of regular and ad hoc reports from the relevant systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Policies and Procedures, taking into account current recognised best practice.
- Establish, maintain and develop close working relationships with staff at all levels throughout the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.