Recruitment Team Lead (Belfast) (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced Recruitment Team Lead seeking new position in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly reputable public sector organisation?.
What's in it for you as a Recruitment Team Lead?
- Competitive base salary which is negotiable dependent upon experience
- Hybrid working approach- 3 days onsite and 2 days at home
- Belfast City Centre Office
About your next employer
Vanrath is delighted to be working with one of the leading public sector organisations based in Belfast City Centre to recruit for a Recruitment Team Lead to influence, advise and contribute as a subject matter expert on recruitment matters as well as leading, developing and coaching a resourcing team to ensure roles are filled with high calibre applicants in a timely manner.
In order to be successful in this Recruitment Team Lead position, the ideal candidate will possess;
- Demonstrable knowledge and practical experience of equality/recruitment related legislation as it applies to employment in Northern Ireland.
- Minimum of a degree (or equivalent level qualification) with at least 2 years' relevant experience or a minimum of an HNC/HND (or equivalent level qualification) with at least 3 years' relevant experience.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Experience of managing or supervising a small team including the allocation and checking of work
- Experience gained within an in-house recruitment role
- Possess a CIPD qualification or working towards
What you'll do
As a Recruitment Team Lead duties will include but not be limited to;
- Managing the end to end recruitment process up to and including senior management level, including all recruitment documentation with support of the recruitment administrator.
- Leading and motivating a small team of Recruitment Administrators in the consistent implementation of recruitment standards.
- Assisting the Resourcing Team Lead with the formulation of the resourcing strategy, and lead on the development of creative and effective sourcing strategies, plans and initiatives and effectively implement the same for high-volume, hard-to-fill and unique business roles to fill roles.
- Leading on the strategic and operational management of partnering recruitment agencies
For further information on this Recruitment Team Lead position, or any other HR job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan for a confidential chat today.