VANRATH is widely regarded as Northern Ireland's leading, specialist recruitment consultancy. Due to our continued expansion, we are pleased to be hiring for a new Recruitment Consultant within our well-established Temporary Division, to recruit for Public Sector.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong academic profile
- At least 2 year's recruitment experience OR similar relevant experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant gravitas
- Ambitious work ethic, with motivation to work autonomously within a team
Remuneration and Benefits
- Our consultants enjoy a lucrative base salary plus 20%-25% on all of their fees (with no SR). Based on expected fee earnings, this will be an unrivalled total salary package for a recruiter in Northern Ireland in this sector.
- Significant monthly bonus incentives
- 8am - 4.30pm (Mondays - Thursdays), 8am - 3.30pm (Fridays)
- 36 days holiday (inclusive of stats)
- Paid expenses
- Friday Breakfasts & Monthly Away Days (& a few other very generous perks, which you'll have to apply to find out more about!)
- As part of your role, you will be expected to network with the market you will recruit for.
- We expect that you will build strong relationships with the candidates and clients you work with, providing a quality and honest service.
- Liaise with the key decision-makers/hiring managers across our client database.
- Employing the full reach of job advertising capabilities across all areas to ensure you are quickly positioned as the main recruiter in your area within NI.
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge and trends within your specialty, demonstrating an ability to provide informed consultative advice.
- Work on your own initiative but also with members of your team, collaborating and cross-selling our business.
For further information please contact Barbara McKiernan (Managing Director) or apply via the link below. All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed by me.