VANRATH are in a period of significant growth due to the success of the last 12 months. Following on from our success we are looking to recruit a number of IT Recruitment Consultants.
We have been operating within the Northern Ireland market for 21 years, and have grown significantly since first opening our doors starting with a team of 3 expanding to a team of over 40 today.
We are looking for individuals who are results orientated, bright, honest and have a professional manner, but also someone who will enjoy working in a hardworking and friendly environment. You will be joining a close-knit group of individuals who work as a collective and all aspire to the same goals and objectives.
The ideal person will be someone who is degree educated and has between 2-3 years experience in a client-facing or sales role.
At VANRATH, we firmly believe in building our own employees' success stories, which is why we offer mentoring, career progression plans, and monthly catch-ups to understand how VANRATH can help you with your career.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Our consultants enjoy a lucrative base salary plus 20%-25% on all of their fees (with no SR). Based on expected fee earnings, this will be an unrivalled total salary package for a recruiter in Northern Ireland in this sector.
- Significant monthly bonus incentives
- 8am - 4.30pm (Mondays - Thursdays), 8am - 3.30pm (Fridays)
- 36 days holiday (inclusive of stats)
- Paid expenses
- Friday Breakfasts & Monthly Away Days (& a few other very generous perks, which you'll have to apply to find out more about!)
- As part of your role, you will be expected to network with the market you will recruit for.
- We expect that you will build strong relationships with the candidates and clients you work with, providing a quality and honest service.
- Liaise with the key decision-makers/hiring managers across our client database.
- Employing the full reach of job advertising capabilities across all areas to ensure you are quickly positioned as the main recruiter in your area within NI.
- Keep up to date with all market knowledge and trends within your speciality, demonstrating an ability to provide informed consultative advice.
- Work on your own initiative but also with members of your team, collaborating and cross-selling our business.
For further information please contact Barbara McKiernan (Managing Director) or apply via the link below. All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed by me.