VANRATH are Northern Ireland's leading specialist recruitment and have stood in partnership with the leading local and multinational organisations to recruit the very best talent into their businesses for over 25 years. Due to increased demand from our clients, we are seeking to appoint highly ambitious recruitment professionals to join our team and further develop our well-established relationships.
We operate a flat management structure and employ only senior consultants, providing maximum visibility and earning opportunities to consultants who join the team. This is an extremely attractive role that offers the successful candidate exceptional earning potential (c.£70k-£90k) and a role that involves relationship building at the management/board level within the leading organisations in N. Ireland. Bench-marking against other recruitment agencies and similar professional sales sectors within NI has shown year on year that our consultants have earned significantly more in their OTE.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment experience (min. 1 year in an end to end recruitment post)
- A strong academic profile with high gravitas and confidence to engage with senior professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious, high work ethic, with motivation to work autonomously within a team
Those joining the VANRATH team will enjoy:
- Excellent base salary
- A guaranteed OTE for a period (6 months plus) as you get to grips with the recruitment flow within VANRATH
- Uncapped commission of 25% on placement fees generated
- Client entertainment expenses
With an office based in Belfast City Centre, VANRATH offers a collaborative and respectful working environment where you will work with exceptional clients and truly develop your career aspirations within a highly productive and supportive team of Consultants and Directors.
For further information please contact Damian Della Croce (Director) or apply via the link below. All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed by me.