Recruitment Business Partner
Lurgan with Hybrid Work available
VANRATH is presently seeking applications for the role of Recruitment Business Partner, for one of the world's leading manufacturers of lifting and material-handling equipment.
The Recruitment Business Partner will focus on sourcing across Accountancy & Finance and Technology job families, amongst others and will possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, a collaborative style, and the ability to influence.
This is a newly created opportunity that offers scope to develop the talent acquisition strategies business wide. Reporting to the HR Director, you'll focus on providing both candidates and hiring managers with a professional recruitment experience and be able to apply your knowledge and experience to engage and attract the best talent in the market.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process and will support hiring managers in achieving their resourcing needs and attracting and retaining talent into our organisation.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to join a fast-paced business and who has a passion and skillset to be operational and strategic in their approach to recruitment solutions.
- To provide an in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organisation.
- Responsible for development and administration of employment/recruiting programs.
- Involved in the organisation's recruitment function including the recruiting, screening, and interviewing of individuals to fill organisational roles.
- To conduct interviews and coordinate interviewers or panels. Inform candidates of job duties, responsibilities, work schedules, compensation and benefits packages, and career advancement opportunities.
- Confer with hiring managers to make hiring recommendations and professional advice on recruitment.
- Preparation of associated administration including job descriptions, adverts, extension of offer or rejection letters, contracts, pre-employment and reference checks.
- Working with HR team to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Facilitating and/or coaching colleagues to develop their understanding of recruitment.
- Create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising, and employment brand.
- To undertake or lead on project work and policy development work as directed by senior management.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation related to recruitment, including GDPR.
- Knowledge of HR best practice in the following areas:
- Candidate attraction o Values based recruitment
- Recruitment processes
- Talent pooling
- Diversity and inclusion
- Metrics on Recruitment Performance
- Social Media recruitment
- Employer Branding
- Full recruitment campaign management experience, including specialist or senior hires.
- Competitive salary
- Reward and recognition bonus schemes
- Health Care Plan which includes medical, dental and vision plans which allow you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and your eligible family members
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 'Refer a Friend' bonus scheme
For further information on this exciting HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence on 07577777450