VANRATH are working with a Professional Services company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Receptionist/Admin in Rasharkin/Ballymena.
This Company is known to have a fantastic working environment and offers many progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate.
This is a Permanent role.
Monday - Friday (Role based in Rasharkin office).
£22,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A great working environment
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering switchboard, screening, and directing calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Organising and managing staff travel (i.e. booking flights/boats, hotels, airport parking, transport)
- Co-ordinating meetings and organising refreshments / boardroom setup
- Ordering supplies for department managers
- Ordering stationery and general supplies for the office
- Provide general support to the Directors
- General admin support to the Finance and HR department.
- Collating credit card receipts to match monthly statements and allocating job codes.
The Ideal Person:
- A Minimum of 1 years Administration or Receptionist Experience
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, including Microsoft Office (outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.