A great opportunity to start a Public Sector career in a client-focused Organisation focused on Health and Wellbeing. This role will help you gain and develop valuable skills across client engagement, administrative support and management of records. With dedicated support from VANRATH and career advice moving forward!
- £22,519 starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri
- 37 hrs per week
- Belfast city centre location
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ Level 2 in Administration or equivalent.*
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in a client-facing reception or administrative post.
- Clearly demonstrated experience dealing with a high volume of client/customer queries in person and by telephone.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information in line with GDPR practices.
- Experience of maintaining both electronic and paper based office administration systems.
Summary of the role:
- Reporting to the Programme Support Officer, the receptionist will be the first point of contact for clients accessing the service.
- The role holder is responsible for greeting clients, addressing client queries, where possible, or directing to staff as per their needs.
- You will maintain the client Management Information System and use the MIS as a reference tool in responding to client queries.
- Provide client support by checking documents and providing advice and guidance.
- Provide administrative support to the Health & Wellbeing function and wider organisation.
- Contribute to the continued improvement and quality of the Administrative Support Service.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…