VANRATH have an urgent need for a receptionist to join a busy and industry leading business based in Belfast City Centre. The successful candidate will be immediately available, ideally with experience in a similar role.
This is a 1-month temporary position, potential for extension
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available or have a 1-week notice will only be looked at.
- Excellent benefits
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience working in a front of house/receptionist role in a busy office
- Experience within a similar professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of education
- Performing front of house duties, welcoming incoming clients and visitors and ensuring there is a professional and friendly service provided at all times.
- Screening calls and incoming e-mails to the correct staff members
- Supporting the Director and others in the business
- Booking meeting rooms an organising the booking system effectively
- Ordering office supplies
- Other administration task as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.