Vanrath are delighted to be recruiting for a Casual Receptionist to join a local public sector organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join an organisation that offers a supportive working environment and the opportunity to develop your skills. The Casual Receptionist will be responsible for providing a professional, welcoming and efficient service to visitors, staff and other stakeholders.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the relevant staff member or department
- Answering and responding to incoming calls in a professional manner
- Updating and maintaining visitor records
- Booking and confirming appointments
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Other administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- GCSE Maths and English Language (Grade C or above) or equivalent 1 year's relevant administrative experience
- As an alternative candidates who do not possess the required educational qualifications but who can demonstrate 4 years' relevant experience in a similar role may be considered
- A minimum of 6 months' experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.