VANRATH have partnered with one of best-known Car Dealerships in the UK for their Newtownards Road branch. The organisation is recruiting a Receptionist position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Customer Service or Receptionist experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
33 hours per week: Monday to Friday 8am - 2:30pm and every other Saturday 9am - 3pm
Negotiable based on experience - Excellent benefits package - 33 days annual leave, discount on service, bodyshop and parts, pension scheme and life assurance.
- Be the first point of contact for dealership visitors, and provide a proactive and professional greeting to all visitors.
- Qualify and direct visitors to the appropriate point of contact.
- Provide refreshments, ensuring the wellbeing and comfort of all visitors.
- Assist in managing visitors and providing additional information, where appropriate.
- Maintain a knowledge of colleague and manager whereabouts, to provide guidance to visitors.
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support.
- Ensure the internal and external appearance of the dealership or site is of the highest standard.
The Ideal Candidate:
- MUST hold a full driving licence (Held for 6+ months with fewer than 9 points)
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Clear enthusiasm for front of house role.
- Professional appearance.
- Comparable experience providing appropriate customer service in a similar environment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.