Are you a receptionist/ admin working in a dull boring role?
Do you thrive in a busy positive environment?
Would you like a role with progression?
About the company:
We are a small fun-loving team that are genuinely like a little family. It is a relaxed environment only cause we all get stuck in and get the job done. We are looking for a team member that can be independent and not shy away from responsibility. Someone with a head on their shoulders and enjoy a bit of 'craic'. We hope to open up more sites in Belfast in the next coming years. As we grow, we want to see our team grow with us and will in the future have a number of senior roles open up.
This is a Permanent Position
£22,000- £23,000 ( depending on experience - With Immediate start available
* You will be required to worked weekends and late shifts *
opportunity to progress as the business continues to grow
The Receptionist will provide administrative services services.
- To assist in the smooth running of the building, including marketing, inspecting, letting and ensuring properties are managed and maintained in accordance with the terms of the Lease Agreement.
- Managing, creating and distributing of all social media content and branding on Facebook, Instagram and weekly newsletter etc.
- Grow and achieve follower engagement while expanding our brand and company identity.
- Liaising between the students and staff/contractors in response to reported maintenance and repairs. While providing excellent customer service to residents, guests, stakeholders, and clients
- Assist with sales strategies and campaigns, negotiating lettings and show around with possible tenants. Ensuring all sale opportunities are met in a timely and competent fashion.
- Answering the phones and replying to all the queries, related to room availability, price etc. in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Checking tenants in and out, ensuring all procedures are followed correctly
- Following up on rents, contracts and documents with all tenants, ensuring accurate attention to detail
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative