VANRATH are delighted to be assisting one of NI's leading Law firms with the recruitment of a Receptionist to join their growing team and well respected team in their Belfast office.
This is a Global company which is reknowned for the development of their staff and their progression opportunities.
This position is a 12 Month FTC - With the intention to make permanent
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday . Office is based in Belfast
£20,000 - £22,000 (+ fantastic benefits & much more including salary reviews etc)
- Delivery and collection of mail in accordance with agreed SLA's
- Record and Distribute recorded and special delivery items for Belfast
- To sort and frank all outgoing mail and ensure that it is ready for
- Deal with all mail queries/complaints (incl DX, recorded, special and royal mail) and keep adequate records of all queries on file for monthly analysis
- Assist with the preparation of the printing, scanning and copying of documents
- Preparing E-Bibles, accesses passes, and binding as required
- Assist in keeping the building tidy as and when required
- Assist in banking and court run duties as and when required
- Assist in setting up client meeting rooms
- Any courier/administration duties as and when required
The Ideal Person
- Ability to work accurately with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy
- Positive and professional attitude with strength of character and determination to succeed
- Maintain high standards
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to identify areas requiring improvement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence.
The internet has greatly assisted in job hunting, but recruiters can source jobs that you may not otherwise hear about. This doesn't necessarily mean you'll be the right person for the job and you may be put forward for positions that aren't ideal, so they claim to have shortlisted the required number of candidates. However, this is all they do and they may just uncover your ideal role.
Applying directly for roles means you need to stand out, since employers receive countless CVs. But if a recruiter is well-respected and puts forward reliable candidates, the employer is likely to approve suggestions recommended by that recruiter for interview.